There is a bonus program in the Multichange online exchanger. According to which one or another user activity is encouraged by the exchange service, regardless of the final actions of users or the content of the activity. For this activity, bonuses * are credited to the users account.
At the moment, the user can leave a review about his experience of cooperation with Multichange on monitoring Bestchange exchange services, indicating in the review, in the appropriate field, the number of his application:
Our administrators will see the review, regardless of its content, check the availability of an application, and bonuses will be credited to the account of the user who left the review.
The amount of accrued bonuses directly depends on the amount of exchange at the users request, but there cannot be more than 50 bonuses, regardless of the size of the exchange:
1. 15 bonuses are accrued on all applications when the conditions of the bonus program are fulfilled, with an exchange amount not exceeding 1,500 rubles.
2. If the amount of the application exceeds 1,500 rubles (1,600 rubles and more, in multiples of 100 rubles), the user will receive bonuses, if the conditions of the bonus program are met, in the amount of 1% of the exchange amount.
For example (formula for calculating EXCHANGE AMOUNT / 100 = number of bonuses **):
1.1610 rubles exchange amount - 16 bonuses.
2. 1659 rubles exchange amount = 16 bonuses.
3.2001 ruble exchange amount = 20 bonuses.
4. 15,000 rubles exchange amount = 50 bonuses.
5.14,200 rubles exchange amount = 50 bonuses.
** - the accrual of bonuses is rounded in multiples of 100 rubles of the exchange amount down.
This opportunity appears for the user after a completed exchange on the service. It looks like this:
Also, users can send an assessment of the quality of service, which is also carried out after the exchange is completed:
The Multichange exchanger is a customer-oriented service, so this assessment of the quality of work helps us to become better. For the submitted rating, the user is also awarded bonuses in the amount of 5 units. A prerequisite for the accrual of bonuses for the evaluation is writing a review, suggestions for improving the service or any other thoughts that may be useful to us.
These bonuses are accumulated on the account of each user in case of his activity and are displayed on the balance in his personal account:
* 1 bonus = 1 Russian ruble.
The user can spend them when paying for the application in an amount not exceeding 20% of the amount of the application:
Bonuses are credited within 2 hours after the left feedback and feedback.
Collect bonuses and help us become better. Multichange service works for every user and strives for excellence.
Attention! The Multichange exchange service reserves the right to modify, amend and change the conditions of the bonus program, the amount of bonuses accrued, or completely cancel the bonus program without notifying users in any way.
The Multichange exchange service reserves the right to suppress and combat cheating in the bonus program. Attempts to manipulate the bonus program in the form of creating applications in order to cheat bonuses or in other ways will be suppressed, and such activity will NOT be encouraged and the accrual of bonuses will be denied.
The status of a Bitcoin request or transaction is an important indicator for a cryptocurrency user. Therefore, it is so important to know how to verify a bitcoin transaction and what services can be used to do it quickly and safely.
When buying bitcoins and any other cryptocurrencies, it is important to remember that only the confirmed transaction that the miners have successfully added to the block matters for the blockchain. The fact of sending bitcoin from your wallet does not matter. Until your transaction is confirmed by the network, it can be canceled or replaced with another. Up-to-date information on the status of the exchange request will allow you to track the confirmation process and all changes made in the network.
Bitcoin transaction status can be tracked using specialized services to track the status of the application.
Blockchain. This is the most famous service in Russian, and also an online wallet for Bitcoin and Ethereum. To check the status of a Bitcoin transaction, go to the service page and enter the wallet address or transaction hash. Then you will see all the information about transactions (incoming and outgoing), amounts and number of confirmations. With the help of Blockchain, it is easy to find the transaction you need by date and see its status at the moment. Also, this service has a filter with which you can quickly display only unconfirmed operations.
Chain. This is an English-language service for checking the status of applications. For some, this may be a problem, but its functionality is similar to the capabilities of Blockchain, but it additionally provides an opportunity to consider the details of each operation.
Blockchair. Allows you to view information about transactions not only with Bitcoin, but Ethereum and Litecoins. Just like Chain, it is made in English and also provides an opportunity to examine in detail each operation, both incoming and outgoing.
Blockcypher. Allows you to check the status of bitcoin transactions, as well as cryptocurrencies Dash, Dogikoin, Litecoin. This service functions like the previous ones, but additionally, it provides the ability to track the number of confirmations received, which is undoubtedly much more convenient for many users. Blockcypher also provides detailed information, but in a much smaller amount than Chain or Blockchair.
In addition to specialized services, the status of your transaction can be tracked in the personal account of the exchange service. Since when making the first exchange on exchange sites, automatic registration is often provided. After that, a letter with a password to enter your personal account will be sent to the e-mail address specified in the application. In your personal account, you can see a list of all completed exchange operations, there you can also track the status of the application and get detailed information on each transaction. The history of exchanges is stored in your personal account for a certain period of time, after which it is deleted.
It is quite obvious that there are enough ways to view the status of an application. The choice depends directly on the user and the information he wants to see.
Everyone who somehow works with cryptocurrency, earns bitcoins, pays with them or invests their funds in them, sooner or later ask themselves the question: where will it be safer and safer to store them? The most obvious of all the existing storage methods is to start a cryptocurrency wallet. But no less important is the choice of the wallet itself, its safety and ease of use.
Can you say that there is a specific, best, wallet for storing your bitcoins? Yes and no. Each user chooses the best option for himself from all those offered, based precisely on his needs. It all depends on the goals of creating a cryptocurrency wallet, the amount of funds used, security criteria, reliability and personal preferences of a particular user.
At the moment, there are only four types of crypto wallets:
- Online (or web) wallets. They are easy to use, work through a browser and provide quick access to funds from anywhere with the Internet. But this type of wallets also has a significant disadvantage - they are not resistant to external threats. That is, any system failure or cyber attack on the wallet service calls into question the security of your funds. Therefore, such wallets are considered the most unsecured, despite their convenience. Some of the most trusted online wallets are Coinbase, Blockchain, Xapo, and Coinapult.
- Desktop wallets. These wallets need to be installed on a device (computer or laptop) as a standard program, but they are much more reliable than the online versions. The most popular of the desktop wallets are GreenAddress, BitGo, Electrum, Bitcoin Knots, ArcBit, and Bitcoin Core.
- Mobile wallets. They are an application for a mobile phone and are much more convenient than their computer versions. They make it possible to significantly simplify the work with cryptocurrencies, since they support the function of paying for goods and services using bitcoins. There are applications for Android, iOS and Windows Phone. For the Android operating system, you can use the following wallets: GreenAddress, Bitcoin Wallet, GreenBits, Electrum, Mycelium, Airbitz Bitcoin Wallet, ArcBit, Coin.Space, Copay. For IOS: Airbitz, Coin.Space, GreenAddres, Bitcoin Wallet, Bither, Coin.Space and Copay. For Windows Phone: Copay, Coin.Space.
- Hardware wallets. This is by far the most reliable type of cryptocurrency wallet out there. These wallets store private security keys without an internet connection. It is a small electronic device connected to a computer that is a kind of safe designed to securely store your cryptocurrency. If this device is lost or damaged, you can easily restore access to your funds using a special recovery code, and fraudsters will not be able to use your money, since this gadget is protected by a PIN code. The only drawback of hardware crypto wallets is their relatively high cost. But at the moment it is the best solution for the reliable storage of significant funds. The most popular hardware wallets are Trezor (costs about $ 99) and KeepKey (costs around $ 135).
So what should you choose? Obviously, hardware wallets are best suited for storing large cash savings because they are the most reliable and most secure for storing your money. For small amounts and carrying out all kinds of online purchases and exchange transactions, you can easily use other types of wallets, the most convenient and practical of which are online and applications for smartphones.
To move bitcoins from one owner to another, you need to get confirmation from the network. Without this, the user has no right to dispose of the cryptocurrency, which is formally his property.
Immediately after the operation with the cryptocurrency, data about it is sent to the network to perform the corresponding transaction, after which this information is included in the block, thereby acquiring legitimacy for all participants in the system. This procedure is called online confirmation.
This whole process serves as a protective function and allows the system to prevent the reuse of the same coins. It is considered that with each inclusion in the block, the transaction receives one confirmation. After receiving six or more confirmations, the transaction is considered legal. Inclusion in the block is carried out during the generation of virtual coins.
In the classic version, an operation with bitcoins is considered complete if six or more transaction confirmations have been received from miners. This value was not chosen by chance - it is based on the theory that the probability of a fraudulent payment by a fraudster accumulating 10% of the hash is a very small percentage - something about 0.1%. In such a case, it is clear that obtaining six confirmations is a reliable guarantee to prevent criminal manipulation. That is, for attackers who do not have significant power, 6 confirmations are an insurmountable obstacle to an attack. In turn, people with more than 10% of the power will have no difficulty getting 6 confirmations in a row. However, possessing such computing power requires an investment of millions of dollars, which further reduces the risk of an attack.
At the same time, sites that accept bitcoins as payment for goods and services can set the required number of blocks to confirm the payment at their discretion.
It is impossible to determine exactly how long it will take to confirm the payment, since the length of the process directly depends on the work of the miners, that is, those people who are mining virtual coins. The person concerned must wait for confirmation until the next block is mined. The process of obtaining confirmation itself can take from twenty minutes to several days. The duration depends on many factors: network congestion, the number of pending operations in the queue, the risk of hacker attacks, and much more.
It is impossible to predict the exact amount of time it will take to include an operation in a block. But there is a way that will reduce the waiting time for a money transfer - it is enough to set high commissions.
To summarize, the process of including a transaction in a found block is called a transaction confirmation. Inclusion in 1 block is 1 confirmation, a transaction is considered confirmed when there are 6 or more confirmations. This function was introduced to protect against repeated spending of the same bitcoins (see "double-spending"), and therefore ensures the safety of operations with cryptocurrencies and user funds, respectively.
What does a coupon give?
The coupon provides an additional discount when making an exchange.
How do I get a coupon?
A discount coupon is provided after a completed exchange, as well as for registration on the site.
Where to find?
The coupon will be sent to your e-mail upon completion of the exchange.
How to activate?
At the second step of creating an application, you must insert the coupon code into the "Coupon" field. It will be applied automatically when you go to the next step of the application.
How many coupons can be applied in one application?
Activation of only one coupon is possible in one application.