1. Which of your personal data can we use?
When registering on our service, the user must specify an email address.
We do not require all the data at once, but in the future, the full name, wallet number from any payment system, number and validity period of the bank card may be required.
2. How can we use your personal data?
All the information that you leave on our portal during the registration process, we can use to:
- ensuring the smooth operation of our service and applications (obtaining the necessary services and comprehensive information);
- ensuring the most efficient operation of the technical department of our portal;
- conducting analytical research that will allow us to identify shortcomings in the operation of our sites and improve the quality of services provided to users;
- sending users useful information about new offers of the company, services provided and about improving the work of the portal;
- implementation of customer feedback with the site administration (for password recovery, use of services);
- immediate response to fraudulent activities and their prevention within our portal and applications.
3. Who else has access to our users" personal data?
All data that you leave on our website are confidential and cannot be disclosed to third parties. Disclosure of personal information of clients is allowed only in cases where this is provided for by the Law (if there is a court order, at the request of law enforcement agencies).
As a result of the sale of our business or its restructuring, all personal data of our clients is transferred to the recipient company.
4. How do we use text cookies?
- Cookie: concept and scope
Cookies are small text files that are installed on the gadget in the process of accessing websites. These files contain data that is collected from your device (browser version, ip-address, hardware and software specifications) and sent back to the Internet resource in case of repeated visits to the same site. So the system remembers the actions of each user of the network and, based on the information received, highlights its preferences for each user of this site.
Websites may use several types of text cookies:
- statistical (analytical). Such files are used to identify each user and collect complete information about them (interests in studying content, moving around the site);
- necessary (technical) files are required to grant access to the user to different services. They allow you to determine the user"s software, the type of browser used, analyze the operation of new options, identify errors within the network and increase the efficiency of the Internet resource;
- functional text files remember your preferences (language, location) and make it much easier to surf the sites visited by the user;
- third-party (advertising) text files allow you to collect statistics on how many users visit a particular site daily, what ads they view. The use of advertising cookies allows you to show ads to a selective target audience who are interested in a given service or product.
- How long can text cookies be stored on the device?
The information that has been collected about each user may be stored for a long time (depending on the type of cookie you use). But this period should not exceed the period required to solve the problem. After a certain period of time, all information should be automatically deleted.
- Who is given full access to the information contained in the cookie?
The Service has the right to use data collection systems and analytics systems of third parties (third parties) on the website in order to improve the services provided and the quality of the website. The data collected by such systems is used by them in accordance with their regulations.
When you delete text files, when you go to the site, you will again see a pop-up window asking for your consent. If you ignore the pop-up window, certain functionality of the site may not be available to you, which will negatively affect your future work with the site. By setting browser settings, the user can agree to the use of text cookies or reject them from specific resources.
To access the cookies stored on your PC, the Yandex search engine uses so-called "pixel tags". Using pixel tags allows you to:
- determine the actions of users on the resources in question;
- collect a number of statistical data directly related to the operation of Yandex sites, services, and programs.
5. Complete security for users
The site administration has approved a number of effective measures that guarantee the protection of personal data for each user. We have developed a number of measures to help reduce the risk of fraudulent activities, as a result of which third parties can gain access to users" personal data. So we have reduced the likelihood of sharing personal information of our customers.
However, even so, we are not able to provide a 100% guarantee that attackers will not find a way to get to your personal data. Therefore, in order to avoid unpleasant situations, we recommend that you keep your account password in a safe place and not disclose it to third parties. If your mail specified during registration on the portal received a message that your account has been accessed by third parties, please contact technical support. Our team will help you change your password and protect your account from fraudsters.